16-Port Distribution Manifold - A0311
Makes multi-point sample collection so simple.
- Perfect for tall tower, soil-chamber applications
- Sample sequentially from up to 16 peripherals or sampling points
- Dramatically enhances research flexibility and analyzer capabilities
- Integrates seamlessly with most Picarro gas analyzers
- Sets up in minutes with standard tools and requires no customization
- Durable rotary valve design
The Picarro 16-Port Distribution Manifold is a unique peripheral that dramatically enhances the flexibility of Picarro's suite of gas analyzers by allowing for unparalleled multi-point sample data collection. The manifold's reliable design uses a simple rotary valve to switch between as many as 16 intake points or attached peripherals. The manifold comes packaged with software that allows a researcher to easily program the sequence and duration of sample intake from the various attached flasks, bags or data collection peripherals. The manifold fits easily on top of the Picarro analyzer and weighs less than 10 pounds. The 16-Port Manifold makes automated introduction and calibration for multiple sources truly push-button simple.